Hurricane.Finance Pre-Launch Update — December 7th, 2020
We would like to thank all of you for patiently watching these storms grow with us. Our second audit has been completed! With this comes even greater news:
The contract address is live and it is now available for your review!
We’re a team who focuses on the community and their needs. We take your concerns very seriously and strive to have all parts of our project meet your standards. After taking time to review the contract we are proud to announce that we have resolved all potential issues that have been raised to date. You are welcome to look at a summary of these audit results below or check out the full report here.
The audit results have been returned. You can look below for a quick summary of TheBlockchainAuditor’s updated reviews.
- 1 critical bug found (previously identified and corrected)
- This previously affected the treasury fee on withdrawals
- This bug has been fixed as of December 3rd, 2020
- 19 informational suggestions found (previously identified and corrected)
- All informational bugs have been resolved as of December 5th, 2020
- Additional test units have been added and some behavior updated
- No new bugs have been found as of December 5th, 2020
With launch upcoming within the hour, you don’t want to miss out on any of the updates we have coming your way. Keep an eye on our announcements channel in Telegram and Discord or our Twitter to be the first to get information.
Thank you and Happy Storm Chasing